Friday, January 20, 2012

Sawyer Hartman!

If you havent heard of Sawyer Hartman then you have been missing out! He makes videos under the Youtube names SawyerHartman and SawyerHartman2  he makes shorts, and just really cool videos with amazing effects! He also has Twitter! Blair Fowler is actually his girlfriend! I think they are adorable, and I love both of them and Elle! He is definitly going to be in movies or make movies some day! He's also an awesome actor, and funny. He also goes on Tinychat, if you dont know what Tiny Chat is.. its a website like skype where you dont just watch him live like U-Stream or BlogTV, you can actually video chat with him, and have up to 12 people at once.. I was on with him last weekend.. It was great! He was so nice, and he said hi to me! I actually uploaded a Youtube video of it www.Youtube.com/RMBvids. He also has a website!You guys definitly need to go check him out, hes amazing! ~xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this valuable information, I hope it is okay that I bookmarked your website for further references.
    sawyer hartman blair fowler,sawyer hartman break up

    ReplyDelete