Thursday, November 3, 2011

Amazon 1 cent i-Phone covers

                                                                         


I saw that on http://www.amazon.com/ they were selling i-Phone covers/cases for only 1 cent. Why is this? does anyone know? I just though that it was strange that they would sell something for so cheap!... however you do have to pay for shipping. Not much though just a few dollars. and theese cases are nice to. I have seen a few people with very nice ones. I definitly want to see if  can get my hands on one of theese soon! I will let you guys know how it turns out! As you probably know i-Phone cases can be pricy sometimes. I actually came across one online for $49.99. Just because it was stylish though. But theese ones are nice! you should definitly take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment