Saturday, November 5, 2011

Christmas preperations too early this year?

I honestly love Christmas more then anything, I love everything about it! But at the same time I also dont like to rush it, and even though I love then music I dont want to listen to the music untill around Christmas time or else by the time Christmas comes around it will be out played. I was at the mall today and they already set up the Christmas display and kids were already getting their picture taken with Santa! Even before Thanksgiving! October just ended and they already have Santa at the mall taken pictures! They have Christmas trees set up and garland everywhere and holiday sounding music. I think this is rediculous! This early in the year? At least wait till like a week before Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment